Trinity3.com follows a strict policy for collecting, using, storing and protecting your personal information. This page outlines the details of our privacy and confidentiality policy. If you do not agree with the policy, please refrain from using this site. We reserve the right to change this policy and will keep users informed of changes by posting the revised policy on our Website. (Personal information is used according to the policy that was in place at the time the information was collected.)
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Trinity3.com is the sole owner of the data collected from the Trinity3.com site. To use some parts of our site, users are required to complete an order form that includes name, email address, mailing address, phone, credit card information, etc. We use this information only for the reasons it was provided to us: contacting users with information or services they requested or expressed an interest in. We may also use this information to customize our site’s content and, thereby, improve services for our users. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
If you no longer wish to receive information and promotions from us, email Trinity3 to request removal from our mailing list.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s computer that is linked to information about the user. We use session cookies to help recognize you if you use multiple pages on our site during the same session and to keep track of your shopping cart. The cookie ensures that you do not have to enter your password multiple times. Use of our site does not require that cookies be accepted. If you prefer, you can turn off cookies in the settings of your Internet browser.
Web Log Files
We use Web logs to track general user data on our site. Web log data tells us about the users visiting our site, but is not linked to any personally identifiable information. This data is used solely for researching trends and movement of visitors on our site to help us run the site and gather broad demographic data about our site’s visitors. This data includes: IP address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, number of clicks, time spent on site, time/date stamp and so on.
We do not share personal data with third–party sites without user consent, except in the following circumstances:
- When subpoenaed or requested to by court order.
- We are compelled to do so to comply with the law.
- When we believe in good faith that sharing said data is required to assist with law enforcement investigations or for reporting suspected illegal activity.
- When requested to do so by third–party contractors hired as part of our business operations, like bill collectors, marketing firms and so on. These companies are required to use any data collected for its intended purpose only and not for their own gain.
We may share your Information with other partners, but only in the following limited circumstances:
- In order to provide the delivery of products to you, we may share your information with the following partners:
- Credit reporting agencies, other financial institutions, data storage providers, data and payment processors, credit card printers, check printers, statement producers, claims processors, collection agencies, third party call centers, delivery companies and account administrators;
- Companies that provide and administer insurance, membership and card registry services or other services that you may have requested; or
- Other businesses within our group of companies.
To market and sell products and services offered by businesses within our group of companies, we may share your Personal Information with:
- Other businesses within our group of companies; or
- Mailing houses, letter generators, sales and marketing agencies, organizations that provide and service our products or services.
- We will not sell your Personal Information to any organization, for any purpose. You can choose not to receive personalized direct marketing communications.
The policy outlined here applies only to the trinity3.com website.
trinity3.com has enacted a series of safeguards to protect your personal information. Firewalls and data encryption keep data secure. All financial information is transmitted in encrypted format (SSL). Computers housing personal data are located in a secured environment accessible only to authorized staff, and access to personal information is granted only to employees who require it to perform their job(s).
Our website forces all web traffic to access every page of our site using an SSL-encrypted connection (HTTPS).
Data sent using HTTPS is secured via Transport Layer Security protocol (TLS), which provides three key layers of protection:
- Encryption. Encrypting the exchanged data to keep it secure from eavesdroppers. That means that while you browse our website, nobody can “listen” to your conversations, track your activities across multiple pages or steal your information.
- Data integrity. Data cannot be modified or corrupted during transfer, intentionally or otherwise, without being detected.
- Authentication. Proves that you communicate with the intended website. It protects against man-in-the-middle attacks and builds trust.
Questions and Contact Information
2550 University Ave. W, Suite 315-S
St. Paul MN 55114